There is an MMA fight going on in my belly. And I am the opponent.
Kicking, punching, wrestling. You name it.
And the little bean slept through most of her first NST. We are now on weekly appointments.
And that 37 week deadline is getting really close, like less than 6 weeks. Man, I better get the house around! Just waiting for nursery furniture.
And, I think I am letting go of Serenity's delivery date as a big thing. We did bake a cake, and thought about her more than normal, but really, she is only ever a half-a-thought away. I guess that having the pain spread out more evenly amongst 365 days is an acceptable thing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Go BEAN!!! Almost there hon!
sooooo close now. :)
Well done little bean! 6 weeks. Wow, what a journey its been.
You are so close!
I know what you mean about letting go of the actual date. It felt harder to celebrate this year for us too. at first I felt pretty guilty about that - but like you said - our babies are always with us anyway.
Right there with you in the ring! We just found out this morning that little guy has turned head down finally, though, so maybe that's what it was all about :) Thinking of you!
only 6 weeks to go! so excited for you!
Go Bean!
I know what you mean about Serenity. I feel the same way about Jordan. Never far from my thoughts and the pain is spread more evenly.
xx
You are at the home stretch! You can do it!
So close! I'm thinking of you and beanie and of course Serenity.
Post a Comment