Beautiful, Ya Chun. I wrote Callum's name in the sand when we went to California earlier this year. I loved doing it. Every bit of it. Seeing Serenity's name makes me smile. It's beautiful.
I found it so striking that you wrote Serenity's name in the sand over and over. Makes me want to do that too - just gotta find time to get to some sand.
When we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that's present -- love, health, family, friends, work, the joys of nature and personal pursuits that bring us pleasure -- the wasteland of illusion falls away and we experience Heaven on earth.
-Sarah Ban Breathnach
7 comments:
Beautiful!
Thinking of you. . . .
I had PC access while I was away over Christmas. And there are STILL 258 unread posts in my Google Reader!!
Gorgeous photos!
Beautiful, Ya Chun. I wrote Callum's name in the sand when we went to California earlier this year. I loved doing it. Every bit of it. Seeing Serenity's name makes me smile. It's beautiful.
Great pics, I love seeing babies names written in the sand.
How lovely!
I found it so striking that you wrote Serenity's name in the sand over and over. Makes me want to do that too - just gotta find time to get to some sand.
Sending sweet wishes to you Ya Chun!
Beautful - she's with you wherever you go.
These pictures are amazing.
Hoping you get your miracle in 2009.
(((Hugs)))
Post a Comment