Monday, August 3, 2009

If you guessed...

BFP 3

Then you were right!!!!!!!

Sorry Ya Chun took so long to post the update.
We're pregnant!!!!!!!
She let me tell somebody (you guys)

36 comments:

Sue said...

What a gorgeous test!

Congratulations and very best wishes for a long, boring pregnancy with a healthy, screaming baby at the end of it!

Wonderful!

loribeth said...

Just read the other post, & this was my guess. : ) I am so glad I was right!! Congratulations!!

janis said...

wonderful news!!!

ezra'smommy said...

Yay!!!

Hope's Mama said...

Fantastic! And there is no mistaking that line! Wishing you safe, boring months ahead with this brand new little one. Here with you, hand-holding from afar.
xo

Azaera said...

YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! SO excited for you both!

still life angie said...

YAY! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Awesome.

The Fabulous Ms. Beth said...

beautiful! this made my day! :)

Ya Chun said...

PS: I told Triple S about the 'guess' post and he was like "ah, you got to tell people, there's noone I can tell yet"
I told him he could tell the doctor?

So, I signed him up as a team blogger and let him post! Good thing I was too busy today to get back to my update!

Thanks everyone. Cautiously optimistic here...

Dani819 said...

Whoop,whoop, whoop!!!

AnnaBelle said...

Yippee! Congratulations!!!

missing_one said...

Squee!!

Bonny said...

that is wonderful news...so happy for you guys.

Catherine W said...

Yay!

Barbara said...

I'm so very pleased for you guys!

xxx

Donna said...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) That is really wonderful news!!! Congratulations!

niobe said...

Wow! And yay!

Julia said...

Wonderful news! And may it happen for you in good time.

Pie said...

Congrats!!

Heather said...

Fantastic news!!!! YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! BEST NEWS EVER! Congrats!

Bluebird said...

I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! How far along are you?? We can't be too far apart - how much fun! (And scary and everything and etc. of course!)

wifey said...

woo-hoo!! Congratulations to you both!

Tash said...

eep!

Sara said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!

erica said...

Yay. Hoping hard that things continue to go really, really well.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear some good news! Congratulations and with you through the inevitable ups and downs.

Melis.sa said...

Congratulations!!!!

Dresden said...

CONGRATS!!! that is a beautiful test!

Inanna said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm SO HAPPY for you!!! YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!

Amanda said...

Thats wonderful news!!! YAY!!! Cant wait to hear more...

Ange said...

Oh wow..holding my breath hoping for all good things. x

Kristi said...

How wonderful! I'll keep you in my thoughts for a safe pregnancy.

k@lakly said...

Holy Cow I go away for a few days and you go and get yourself knocked up! Fantastic!!! Here's to a really boring and uneventful pg and a really loud and healthy little baby at the other end:)
xxoo

Lani said...

congrats! i really hope i'm going to experience this next week...
thanks for your support over on my new blog- i'm happy to have found yours too! xo

Reba said...

congratulations and wishing you a happy pregnancy with a screaming baby at the end!