I slept better last night. TripleS woke me around midnight, he couldn't sleep and thought he heard something around the house. That shifted my schedule so that I woke around 5 AM instead of 3 AM. But I was much calmer, as last night we had written out our list of things to discuss with the high risk OB. One thing I want to convey is that I don't think I am 'high risk' at this point in my pregnancy (pending all tests of course) but that I do consider the last trimester in need of additional attention. Hopefully he'll be agreeable and helpful. Having all of our thoughts and concerns written down certainly helps get it off my mind.
Last night's dream? Arnold Schwarzenegger, Matt Damon and I were daredevils, jumping off motorcycles and leaping three cars to land on the roof of the last one. Sounds painful. The oddest part is that I was in a back brace and both the guys had amputated legs. Ah, my life is never boring. Triple S just laughed and said "Arnold never does his own stunts!" I guess he is used to my weird pregnancy dreams.
Triple S also thinks I am suffering pregnancy brain much earlier this time around. I think it never really went away, with all the shock of Serenity's death and the ensuing grief. But, yeah, I am pretty dumb and uncoordinated these days.
It's weird that some many commenters also wake up at 3 AM? Hm. Anyway, you all are going to keep me sane, that's for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I've read your blog in the past, but haven't kept up with it. I'm happy to hear about your pregnancy. Yes, you will be anxious, but we will keep you sane.
Regarding the shirt Triple S wore when Serenity was born, I might wrap it in acid-free tissue paper and store in it a cool place in a bag or container. I'm not sure of the exact method to store clothes for momentos.
I have no memory left whatsoever and I am soo clumsy. I seriously hope it goes away after seamonster is born. Gah.
Post a Comment