Well, I am feeling better again today. Maybe three tearful hours gets alot of pain out.
I am starting to see this grief thing for the roller coaster that it is. Right now I am at the top of the track, and who knows how long or steep the next downhill is.
It is amazing what a fog grief can cause in my brain. i re-read my essays today for the application I am putting in tomorrow. OMG, who wrote that crap? At least today my brain was functioning a bit and I could clean them up. I guess if I read them a month from now I will think they suck. Well, that's assuming that my head will be less foggy by then.
Ya know, I've got a bad back. I really shouldn't be riding roller coasters.
Check out these songs
"Lost" by Michael Buble
"Can't get it right today" by Joe Purdy
Apparently the second one is on TV, but I have a DVR and don't watch commercials, so I am behind the times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I posted that second one on my blog just a couple of weeks ago. I puffy heart it bigtime.
Post a Comment