
Oh cheese, why are you so full of fatty yumminess?
Do you have a nemesis that keeps you from a physical, mental, or emotional goal? Vanquish your foe by posting your nemesis.
Focus on one nemesis per post.
All readers should consider themselves tagged!

3 comments:
did you know there is a compound in the cheese that lights up the pleasure centers in the brain like chocolate or sex?
so don't feel so bad.
Mine is chocolate.....yummy dark lucious chocolate
Cheese is mine too. I once went vegan and missed my cheese too much despite feeling so much healthier without dairy.
I adore dark dark chocolaty goodness but I don't consider it a problem. It's on my shopping list as a basic necessity!
xxx
Cheese + wine = my absolute favorite meal! No part of it is good for me, although I try to convince myself that I need the dairy from the cheese and a glass of red wine is good for my heart (when I am not pregnant!).
Post a Comment