So AF says.
No more fun. No more semi-soft cheese. Vitamins and minerals. One more Jimmy-John's Unwich. I am totally allowed that. Oh, and don't forget the folic acid and the baby aspirin.** The real fun will be for Triple S. He said he was going to cut out everything I had to cut out. Ha.
I am preparing the nest. Well, the pouch. Friday, I told the physical therapist that I had a six pack before my pregnancy.*** Now it's more like a party ball.
Time to get serious and think all baby all the time. Oh except for the next two weeks when I am a total basket case: countdown to the day Serenity died, the day we had the u/s, the day she was delivered.
Ah. Major cramp. They have certainly been stronger since my first pregnancy. It's like that big ol' uterus muscle finally got a workout and now wants to flex its power all the time. Well, once every moon or so.
Spring training is over, now it's time to test our mettle.
The book: Before your Pregnancy
* Really. This time. How many posts have I said "I am on the 90-day plan"? Too many to count?
** which reminds me, I need to go fill the folgard Rx.
*** wink, wink
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Woohoo! And don't forget unless you are buying the cheese from a roadside farm, all cheese here in the good ole u.s.of.a is pasteurized, soft or not. So there is one less thing you have to give up:)
Fingers crossed for the 90 day plan. I hope the next days go easy on you as you remember Serenity and look to the future.
xxoo
I admire you for giving yourself this long to heal and try again. And I love the 90 day plan idea. I might join you, if that's ok? I can be your training partner Down Under!! And I hear you about those post pregnancy cramps. Yeouch.
Oh and Kalakly, I'm so glad to hear you say that about soft cheese. All cheese here is pasteurised too, but I still avoided it being preg. Maybe I'll allow myself that small treat, next time.
No more fun? Really?
Thinking of you and Serenity.
xxx
You can do it! I won't lie to you and say the next pregnancy will be easy but I'm sure it will all be worth it. That's what I tell myself with all I'm going through. Hang in there and good luck!!!
Hope's Mama - Can you get this book in AU?
http://serenityjoy.blogspot.com/2008/11/at-bookstore.html
Of course we can train together! Whip these beaten up bodies back into shape!
It shouldn't be all that un-fun! Nervewracking, you bet, but it's pretty exciting.
Congrats on getting to this point Ya-Chun! Best of luck!
Good luck!! I'm thinking baby for you.
I think the non-aged cheeses are because of the cultures used to make the cheese - that's why you're not supposed to eat blue cheese either (think Penicillium fungus). Same reason you're nt supposed to eat aged meat like salami. But that is from my limited knowledge of food microbiology.
You can do it! Whip that body into baby making shape!
LOL you had me at "party ball"
Post a Comment