Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Let's see if this comes out correctly

Since so many of you wonderful ladies here in DBL have warned me that the six month mark will completely trample me, I have "braced" for it and know that it will come. Since I know I still miss my baby and will actively mourn her again (in a few weeks), I have been enjoying life, relatively guilt-free.

Does that make sense?

3 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

totally. And it wasn't the day. It was a few days after.

But, it was easier to regain my equilibrium than before.

G$ said...

I swept past 6 months all right. I enjoyed myself, I am trying not to mark the months on purpose. In fact, a lot of the time, I remember because of other bloggers marking their dates (and my relation to them in this).

I did however, get bitten a week or so later.

We all handle this in our own strides, our grief doesn't care what month it is, really.

I am so glad you are enjoying life, because you deserve it :)

Travelwahine said...

Ya Chun,
I'm so sorry about your horrible loss. I, too, lost my baby due to a cord accident this May. He was 32 weeks. I don't know how we do it sometimes, but we must keep going and allow ourselves to grieve whenever we feel like it. Hugs to you.