I am planning to send an email to friends regarding October 15th. I will ask that they light a candle, and the email will contain info on stillbirth and the Stillbirth Awareness and Research Act. I want others to have info on stillbirth that I didn't have.
I may also invite a few RL friends to read my incognito blog! EEK! That's a little scary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I've been feeling unsure about this one... on the one hand, I want my friends to participate. On the other, I feel like I am dragging them along... sigh*
But I will be posting on my blog
Janis-
Don't you think real friends get it? [Plus, the info I want to send people (lots of my friends are still reproducing) is informative.] PLUS- they don't *have* to light a candle...
Mu uncle died ~15 years ago, but I still work under the assumption that my aunt still misses him. We have a new connection now...
anyway, my self-imposed deadline for mass emails re this is one year. But my friends and I do communicate alot by mass emails (the annual x-mas email type thing) that often resparks convos for the year (we all live far away)
A lot of my RL friends know about my blog. They read religiously at first, wanting to observe this train-wreck that has become my life. Many of them have stopped reading and it makes me wonder why. Did they just get tired of my whining? Do they care less than they did a year ago? I don't know...
I love that you are sending a mass email to your friends. I might do this too. Maybe even post an answer to What are you doing? on Facebook. Thanks for the good idea, Ya Chun. XO.
You're brave. I've decided I don't want my RL friends to read my blog. I want it to be my outlet, uninhibited, my tru emotions. In RL, I don't always express myself openly. I wish I could, but I don't. I always try to protect others feelings.
However, I did send an email to all of my friends/family members. I'm urging all of my friends to write our representatives. I also found this other template, take a look at it. And I used your letter on my blog. Thanks
http://www.sidsalliance.org/advocacy/adv_alert_052108.html
Let me try it again.
http://www.sidsalliance.org/advocacy/adv_alert_052108.html
Post a Comment